SONKAR PROJECT OPERATION CHART;
– Project (dwg), documents, information and requests are forwarded to us.
– Our project team reviews the project.
– “CAPACITY REPORT” of cold rooms shall be issued according to the desired working conditions.
– According to the capacity report, Motor Capacity is selected and product design is made.
– Designed products in two dimensions, placed in the project and pipelines are designed, Price proposal is created.
– At this stage, our design team designs the three-dimensional visualization of cold rooms and revitalizes the project as a presentation to our customers.
– After the close of the deal, the project team, the design team, the procurement team and the assembly team must meet and put the project into operation.
– The finished products are factory-tested and packed to be ready for shipment.
– A suitable transportation vehicle is set and shipped.
– The assembly team perform the installation, the foreman completes the final inspection and tests, finally, the system is delivered ready for operation.